Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OBSESSION!

My beloved vixens!!!
    Just wanted to give a quick update on a few products I am obsessed with and not able to live without these days! Take some notes! You don't want to live with out them either!

1. Kiehl's photo age corrector deep action exfoliating cleanser. Holy Cow! This is the best exfoliant I have ever used in my life! No joke! Extremely gentle. I always have issues with exfoliants either being too harsh or too creamy leaving that gross unwanted film on my skin. Not this one ladies and gentleman it is pure perfection! When I first used it I used WAY too much (I am a product junkie what can I say?). It seems to be super concentrated which is great because if a little goes a long that means more bang for your buck and who doesn't love that? Although it is an exfoliant which is necessary for removing dead skin (yuck) it also lathers up which I love. Also can be used daily (which is rare). Last but not least it is clinically demonstrated to correct visible and invisible signs of UV damage. LOVE IT! You will too!

2. Aveda smooth infusion style prep smoother. Apply on towel dried hair before blow drying or not. Helps protect hair from heat damage, seal in moisture, kicks frizz in the ass and has a 12 hour humidity defense.... which means you don't have to look like a busted q tip after a night of dancing in the club. Not much to say except that it works and works amazing!

3. Beauty Blender.Yes this is the funny egg looking thing that works wonders for blending your face makeup. So to be honest with you I don't know how the hell this thing works so great but it does! (Kind of like a magic eraser LOVE them but how do they work? no one will ever know). Use the larger end for all over makeup, contouring, cream blushes etc. Use the smaller end for blending under the eyes and in smaller areas. Wet the 'egg' squeeze out excess water leaving the 'egg' damp. Stiple the makeup on and it's magic! Perfect face makeup every time. The only thing that worries me is bacteria so make sure you keep your beauty blender clean.

4. Kiehl's midnight recovery oil. Put this miracle worker aka oil on clean face before bed (a little goes a long way) and wake up to flawless skin. It literally is a midnight recovery oil no joke! Amazing product! "With skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to tired-looking skin". Wake up to perfection! Hey you don't have to tell me twice! Thanks to the girls at Kiehl's on Robertson in Beverly Hills you guys are rocking my world!!! Everyone should go check them out!

So I could go on and on but I figure quality over quantity wins in the world of beauty. These are my to die for products at the moment that I will never go without! What are your favorite products? Email me at Kristinamakeup@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment