Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vegan beauties and eco enthusiasts!

Hey Vixens!
 In this day and age we see a lot more people turning vegan and eco friendly.Being an animal lover and eco friendly enthusiast myself I would love to highlight a few of my favorite vegan/eco beauty products and also offer some additional resources so we can keep a good thing going.
Aveda (www.Aveda.com). Aveda has been a pioneer in vegan products. Aveda has been making botanical based beauty products since 1978! From hair care, to skin care to makeup they have really nailed it all. A company based on promoting wellness is a company I support! Please check out their products. Need advice on these products? Email me for suggestions.
Pureology hair care (www.pureology.com). This shampoo and conditioner (along with Aveda) has saved my life! They have a wide range of high quality products so no matter what your hair type they have a solution! My favorite is the hydrate system. It moisturizes hair without weighing it down and is great for color treated hair.
Manic Panic-(www.manicpanic.com) Yes these creative and edgy hair colors are 100% vegan and cruelty free. This is for the punk and vegan enthusiast alike! So color your hair hot pink and feel guilt free at the same time. Also the colors are true which I love! Considering the fact I have had my hair every color of the rainbow this product is definitely a favorite for alternative hair color.
Tip: When using a blue, green or purple bleach your hair to the lightest blonde possible for the truest and brightest color.
Urban Decay vegan pallette-(www.urbandecay.com) Although not all of their products are vegan they do have some vegan products complete with a "Vegan looks" section on their site which I love. The pigment in their eyeshadows are great. The colors are true and most of the colors (with and exception of a few glittery ones) glide on excellent! These are great shadows to create a smokey eye or to add a hint of color to liven up your every day routine so check em out and remember to have fun with it!
I could be here all day listing my favorite eco/vegan products but lets face it no one wants to spend an hour reading this as much as I don't want to spend an hour writing it so here are some more websites to check out.
Alternate resources:  
www.alternativeoutfitters.com Great resource for everything vegan. www.organicbeautynow.com Good for organic skin care.www.tartecosmetics.com Love their makeup!
I want to say thank you to everyone supporting the cause! We all have to live in this world together so it is important to take care of it and eachother! I hope this helps and thanks soooooo very much for the support. Questions, comments or additional resources? Please leave a comment! xoxo Kristina

I forgot to add that Mac also has a great recycling program. Save your empty containers and score some free loot! check it out at www.maccosmetics.com. Ok that's all. Thanks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment